Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 31 (4 Aug) - Ouch, Quit It! Ouch, Quit It!

It's been a long week and it's not over yet.

In short, 39 hrs of work in the last three days.  Yep...13.0, 12.5, 13.5.  I'm ready for this exercise to be over, and this is just the warm up.

I just typed the title for this post and realized I've been here for one full month.  Between that and finally getting my household goods (HHG) tomorrow, I should be pretty excited, if only I wasn't too tired.

Funny story about my HHG.  Turns out they've been here since July 19th.  However, TMO never called or emailed me to let me know.  Yes, it must be that difficult.

Notes if you're moving here...

1.  You must know how to use the DPS website or you will regret it (I can send slides).  This is the only way to find out if your stuff is actually here or not.

2.  When your stuff gets here, forget about DPS.  Call TMO then and when they see that your stuff is here, they'll send you a phone number for the moving company.  Call the company directly and schedule delivery.  Delivery date is negotiable based on how much stuff you had.  They said next Tuesday, I said this Friday, and they said OK.

Cheers,

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment