Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 12 - Fore!

What to say about today?

Did it rain all day?  No.
Did it rain today?  Yes.  10 days and counting.

You know how sometimes things happen and you get frustrated and then later you realize that it was probably good that it happened?  I realized today why it was good that it has rained so much lately -- I would be bankrupt by now.  Why?  Because it was good enough today to hit the driving range.  But first, some errands.

Haircut, Bx, ITT, Dorm Manager's Office, Post Office, Embroidery store, Commissary -- all done.  Laundry -- done.  Jog -- done.  Talk to Chrysta for an hour -- done.  And most of that was before noon.  Of course, this means that I had plenty of time for the driving range, so I went...twice.  Total -- 5 buckets (running total: 6).  Stop judging me; they're small buckets.  Finished just in time to watch the British Open!

Lunch -- I finally found a good use for the cutting board!

Here's the driving range.  Looks wet, doesn't it?

The fence is at about 225 yds.  I can't wait to get my clubs and give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment