Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 5 - Everybody's Working For the Weekend!

Saturday is finally here.  Short answer, we don't work on weekends.  Longer answer, we work on weekends prior to an exercise like next week.  However, that is a small exercise, so only a few hours today and tomorrow.  So, what to do, what to do?

New Saturday ritual...haircut, run, and laundry.  The barber is actually closer to my room than the laundry room.  I'm right next to the O'Club that has a barber on the side next to me.  The laundry room is all the way up on the third floor.  Weird, huh?  If only I had more hair than dirty laundry.  I have a lot of dirty laundry.

Here are some pics from around the base.

 This is how far away the O'Club is from outside my dorm.  Note the barber pole.


Here's the BX.


The on-base Chili's.


The base theater (Transformers 3 is playing).



Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment