Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 14 - Back to the Salt Mines

Back to work today.  Staff job is a staff job.  I wondered how I would fill the day.  I figured out how after about a dozen people swung by and each of them stopped and talked for 15-30 minutes.

We had duck and pumpkin for dinner, but you've seen pictures of that place before.

Here's the biggest lesson of the day.  Three orders placed from Amazon.  One ordered on the 9th and one ordered on the 10th got here on the 17th.  The third order was also on the 9th but it's not here yet (18th) and ironically it's the smallest of the three items ordered.  So...most orders take a little over a week.  Some take a little longer.  Plus, there is no choice of shipping options.  Standard shipping is your only choice.

Good news is that the two packages that arrived are the ones I really wanted.  I also learned that the driving range has lights that you can turn on and off.  For those playing along at home...bucket total: 2 (running total: 11).

Cheers,

Richard

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for things to fill the day I could send some things for you to do...
    Chrysta

    ReplyDelete