Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 7 - Back to Work

Back to work today.  Left the room at 0540.  Returned to the room at 1810.  During that time I'd say I got a good 30 minutes of work done.  We simply must build more coalitions with native English speakers!

Had lunch at the Korean Officer's Club.  Apparently you're not supposed to have a drink (a small glass of water) until after the meal.  Oh well, I've insulted other cultures before.  Lunch was sweet and sour fried cuttlefish, curry boiled potatoes, black beans and peanuts, black steamed rice, and soup of some sort.  I've gotten pretty decent with a pair of chopsticks.  Thanks YouTube!  I have a pair of spoons with pointed ends that I flip around and use to practice (yes, I get that bored that I practice using chopsticks).  What's for dinner?  Good 'ole peanut butter sandwich.  No utensils required.

And it rained all day again...not that I got to go outside expect to walk to and from work and lunch.  That's five days of rain and counting.

I'm not sure that anyone is reading this but me.  Oh well...

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment